Copyright © 2002-2014 Baker Communications of Houston, Texas. All Rights Reserved.
- Upcoming Seminars
- Contract Negotiations Course
- Win-Win Negotiation Training
- Sales Negotiations Course
- Handling Obstacles
- Negotiation Skills For Purchasing
- Electronic Negotiation
- Negotiating With Limited Authority
- Resolving Conflict
- Managing Value Creation
- Negotiating With Your Project Team
- Logistics Negotiation
- Negotiation Training Testimonials
- Contact Us
Win-Win Negotiation Training
Imagine being such an accomplished negotiator that everyone involved in the negotiations walks away satisfied. Win-Win Negotiations develops the skills participants need to become that negotiator. Whether allocating resources for a project, funding a new initiative, or establishing a supply chain for a new product a negotiation is inevitably at the center of the process.
In this hands-on hard hitting Win-Win Negotiations course participants learn through practice exercises how to strengthen their negotiation skills through 7 videotaped role-plays, 4 classroom exercises, and 3 classroom games sessions. Participants get one on one personal feedback that helps to improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in both simple, complex and difficult negotiations situations. Students practice skill building exercises as a team, one-on-one, face-to-face, so they can implement their learning within their personal business environment. By the end of day one, participants will be able to handle even the most difficult negotiations with confidence and have a high positive impact on its outcome.
On-Site Negotiations Training: is generally tailored (free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs. This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
Participants in the Win- Win Negotiations course will learn to:
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any
- Know when and when not to negotiate
- Negotiate face-to-face, on the phone, and through
- Learn to become more persuasive
- Develop a common negotiating language with the
- Use techniques that pull information from the
- Read client and employee behaviors styles to
- Recognize interests and issues and avoid
- Neutralize manipulative tactics
- Minimize conflicts and deadlocks both internally
- Coordinate negotiations within client organization
- Meet business objectives by focusing on planning rather than tactic
Class Size: 6-15
(Please note that we can increase the class size for private courses)
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please
this form and we will email you a confidential
Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by
hour description of this training course.
"Great training, very applicable to my role as renewal manager "